Mediation and Arbitration
Dispute resolution is an extrajudicial process such as mediation or arbitration that is used to resolve conflicts between individuals and business entities.
Mediation can provide a cost effective and quick extrajudicial resolution of disputes.
Advantages of the mediation are:
- Quick procedure, efficiency and flexibility
- Low cost in comparison with the litigation and arbitration
- The process is private and confidential
- Non-binding nature of the process
- Parties are free to leave whenever they wish
- Simplicity of the process
Our accredited mediators have the skills and training to obtain the best possible results in civil and commercial matters while avoiding the time and cost of full litigation.
Arbitration as an alternative dispute resolution, is a quick and proper way to justice which permits the parties to settle the dispute without the court system and the decision is binding.